Nightlife in Dubai
As soon as the sun sets and the heat subsides, the noisy nightlife begins in Dubai. There are a lot of places in this city to have fun at night. Indeed, Dubai can be called the capital of the nightlife, as there are so many bars, lounges, delicious restaurants and world-famous nightclubs.
You can dance, listen to music or just relax there. Once a week most bars do not charge entrance fees for ladies, as this is the famous Dubai Ladies Night.
Indeed, there is a huge amount of night entertainment for every taste. Everybody can find things to do in Dubai. For fans of parties - a variety of clubs, for those who prefer to quietly relax - a lot of restaurants, lounges and cafes with national and international cuisine are available.
The most popular restaurants are:
- Pierchic, offering the finest food and amazing view of the Arabian Golf
- Beautifully designed Eauzone
- La Petite Maison, offering serving Mediterranean dishes
- Hidden in the desert and surrounded by sand dunes Had Heerah
- Glamorous Nobu, situated in Atlantis hotel and offering Japanese cuisine
- Restaurant Tomo, which has the most breathtaking views of Burj Khalifa in the city
- Teatro, where you can taste almost everything from sushi to steaks or spicy curry
- Triptara, located in Dubai Downtown and serving Thai food
- The prototype of London-based Zuma
- And, of course, the famous Buddha Bar, serving mostly Chinese and Thai food
One of the best places to walk around the city in the evening is Marina Dubai. In the evening there is a beautiful and romantic atmosphere. There is also a large number of restaurants, bars and cafes in Marina Dubai. You can also take evening Dhow Cruise, which includes a dinner and traditional Arabic show.
Dubai’s nightlife usually starts at 11 PM. Most clubs close at 3 am, but some of them are open until the sunrise. Many clubs are located at fashionable hotels. However, you don't have to be a hotel customer to get into the club. The main thing is to follow the dress code of the night Dubai.
You can also have fun in one of the clubs on the outdoor terrace, on the rooftop or even on the beach. Every night there are unforgettable parties and mixes from the best DJs in the world.
Almost all clubs in Dubai have one or more days a week when there is no entry fee for ladies. This party is called Ladies Night and normally it is on Thursday, but can be any other day of the week.
On these days women can go to the club for free. But in addition, some places offer for ladies discounts on cocktails, dinner and other benefits. This is a very important element of the nightlife of Dubai and many residents and visitors of the city enjoy this opportunity.
Each club has its own style of design and musical style. There are places where techno sets are held more often, and in other clubs DJs play mostly minimal. In absolutely every club there is always a great dance floor, a bar and a comfortable lounge.
The most famous clubs in Dubai are:
- White Dubai, which is the biggest and the most popular club in the city. Every Thursday and Saturday there is a Ladies Night
- Cirque Le Soir club, which is not just a regular nightclub, but a very extravagant place
- Glamorous Armani/Privé, a club situated in the Burj Khalifa
- Billionaire Mansion, where you can eat, drink, dance and party as a billionaire
- Cavalli Club, created by Italian designer and one of the favourite clubs for ladies. On Cavalli Club, for women the Ladies Night is every Monday and includes free entrance, unlimited complimentary drinks all night long and dedicated 3-course menu for AED 150 per person.
For those who do not like to dance, but want to experience the nightlife of Dubai, there are good beach bars and great lounges.
During the day restaurants in beach clubs serve in their lounges delicious breakfasts and lunches, and in the evening they turn into a dance floor. Most of the beach clubs are open from early morning until late at night. Access to the pool is normally allowed until sunset. The entrance is often free, but you cannot take your own food and drinks inside, so you have to buy something at the bar.
Оfficially drinking alcohol in Dubai is prohibited. However, you can do this in your hotel, club, bar or restaurant that has a license for it.
There are really a lot of bars in Dubai on any taste. From small bars in the hotels to panorama bars with a beautiful view of Dubai Marina or clubbing bars on the roofs of skyscrapers. Beach bars are especially popular among residents and tourists.
Some bars offer a discount during the happy hour, which usually runs from 4 to 7 pm. You can drink a cocktail or other drink at this time with a discount of up to 50 percent.
Here are some of the best bars in Dubai:
Barasti is probably the most popular bar in the city and a center of a nightlife in Dubai. Every weekend thousands of people visit this place. It consists of 2 floors, has a great ambience and a nice interior. On the second floor there are tables and every weekend there is a live music show. In addition to drinks and hookah, here you can get a tasty dinner. On the first floor, there is a beach bar with an access to the pool and sandy coastline.
Every Monday, Friday and Tuesday there is no entry fee for ladies with a 50% off on food, beverage menu and a free cocktail.
Tomo bar, decorated in Egyptian style, is one of the most original bars of the city. Moreover, it has a rooftop with an amazing terrace and Japanese restaurant. In the evening this is a perfect place to enjoy the sunset with a beautiful view of Dubai city. The restaurant closes at 11 pm, but the rooftop bar is open until late at night.
Dubai is a very hot city, especially in the summer. One of the best ways to spend the afternoon is to chill in the lounge, listening the good music and smoking shisha. Residents of the city as well as tourists love to spend time in places like this, so there are many great lounges in Dubai.
There are some situated on the seaside, in nightclubs, restaurants or even shopping centres. A particularly beautiful view of Dubai opens from lounges located on the roofs of skyscrapers.
The best lounges with an amazing view on the city in Dubai are:
- Cielo Sky Lounge, situated on the top floor of the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht ClubASarab Rooftop Lounge, with a view on a desert and sand dunes
- At.mosphere Lounge, located in the famous Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
- Kong lounge with an incredible panoramic view of the city
- Tamanya Terrace, located in Dubai Media City
Going to a club or a bar at night, remember the local dress code - beachwear is strictly prohibited. Despite the democratic nightlife in Dubai, minors are not allowed there. Only those who are 21 years old may get into nightclubs and consume alcohol there. Do not forget about these simple rules and enjoy the nightlife in Dubai!